Your cart is currently empty!
BAP - The Gathering
The Gathering is a unique event for those who desire to go deeper and who would like to walk more closely with Fatherheart Ministries. It is led personally by James
The Gathering is a unique event for those who desire to go deeper and who would like to walk more closely with Fatherheart Ministries. It is led personally by James and Denise Jordan, the founders of the ministry. At present we still have a small number of places available for this year’s event. The stated purposes for the Gathering are:
• For your heart to be personally impacted by an even deeper revelation of Father’s love for you.
• To increasingly understand what this revelation means in the context of your own individual daily life and for us together as a people.
• To give in-depth insight into the heart, perspective, DNA and values of Fatherheart Ministries.
• To explore together that which Father is unfolding among us as we emerge from transition into this new season.
• To impart to you that which Father has given and is giving to us as a ministry.
We have been dreaming of this particular Gathering for the past three or four years, and this is the year for that dream to become a reality. We anticipate this Gathering will be unlike any other, in that James and Denise and Fatherheart Ministries corporately, are emerging from transition into whole new spiritual horizons. Additionally, it will be the very first time the Gathering has been held outside New Zealand. We will be hosted in community by our dear friends at the beautiful Entheos Retreat Centre outside Calgary, Canada, at the very foot of the Rocky Mountains National Parks. Richard & Nia Jones, Dass and Rani Supperamaniam, Brant and Jen Reding, and Helene King will also be part of the team.
If this is something that resonates within your heart, perhaps you could tell us a little more about yourself by emailing Nia Jones on email@example.com to express your interest. It would be helpful to know about your previous exposure to Fatherheart Ministries, how you have grown in your relationship with God as a Father to you, and that which is stirring in your heart at this time. We look forward to hearing from you…
July 31 (Sunday) - August 20 (Saturday)
Speakers for this event
Dass & Rani
James & Denise Jordan
Founders of Fatherheart Ministries
Richard & Nia Jones